BE INSPIRED TO BE SEEN AND HEARD.
THE REQUIRED ART
TRANSFORMING FEARS INTO FUEL
The Required Art is an inspirational keynote giving audiences a practical toolbox to cultivate a culture of storytelling and public speaking. These often underutilized and underdeveloped art forms are as nuanced as playing the piano, as grueling as running a marathon, and as detailed as crafting building blueprints. Challenging the notion that one must overcome their speaking fears, this keynote ignites confidence, connections, and a life-long habit of effectively speaking up.
- Recognize inefficiencies in daily communication
- Interpret the roots of communicative shortcomings
- Design daily strategies to cultivate the art of speaking and storytelling
HABLANDO DESDE EL MEDIO
SPEAKING FROM THE MIDDLE
Hablando Desde El Medio is an inspirational keynote giving audiences a practical toolbox and storytelling experience unapologetically addressing the pain and the joy that come from living between two cultures, and speaking from the middle. This keynote challenges cultural division by bridging the gap and translating what is not always said or understood between those of differing worlds.
- Recognize the division you live between
- Interpret the biases and desires of each world
- Design opportunities to see and hear, and be seen and heard
ADDITIONAL KEYNOTES AND TRAINING
CUSTOMIZE YOUR STORYTELLING EXPERIENCE
Need something customized? Connect to collaborate on a unique keynote about public speaking, storytelling, team inspiration, common communication barriers, cultural divide, speaker confidence, power, and efficacy, and transforming your fears into fuel.
- Recognize the gaps in communication and speaking
- Interpret the impact of those shortcomings
- Design your customized solutions
Keynotes available for workshops and breakout sessions.